What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a recognized, evidence-based health profession that plays a significant role in health promotion and the treatment of injury and disease by:
- Promoting optimal mobility
- Preventing disease, injury, or disability
- Managing acute and chronic conditions
- Improving and maintaining functional independence
- Rehabilitating injury
- Educating to prevent re-occurrence
Physiotherapy is rooted in the movement and function of the human body with a strong commitment to health, lifestyle, and quality of life.
At Hawkesbury Therapy, our physiotherapists are trained to provide expert care in assessing, identifying, and treating your therapeutic needs. All of our therapists offer a wide variety of physical and physiological therapeutic interventions to provide a holistic approach to client-centred care.